07.10.2011 released a new plugin — Q2W3 Post Order. It is based on AStickyPostOrdeER, but have several advantages: fully rewritten code, improved performance, post ordering for custom taxonomies and custom post type archive pages. You can directly download it, or visit plugin home page.
Patch for AStickyPostOrdeER is still available:
Current version of AStickyPostOrderER (0.3.1) is not working after update to WordPress 3.1.
Here is unofficial patched version of the plugin that can work with WordPress 3.1+. Do not install it if you are running older WordPress versions!
How to install:
- Upload patched version (0.9.5 26.03.2011).
- Unzip it.
- Open FTP connection to your host and replace the original plugin files in wp-content/plugins/astickypostorderer folder.
List of fixes:
- Posts order on category/tag pages.
- Super-sticky option.
- Problems with options saving on plugins settings page.
- Problems with posts order on plugins settings page.
- Included trashed posts fix.
Note for WP Multisites users. Network activation is not working for this plugin yet. Plugin must be activated manually for each site.
Now I think the main problems are fixed. If you’ll find one — let me know in comments.
Other Q2W3 Plugins: